    How come, there is no "split cell" functionality in vs2005?
    Makes life a little difficult without this.

    Nalaka

    Nalaka, Dec 12, 2005

  2. I'm not certain, but you can easily do the equivalent by inserting a new
    cell and then merging the two cells together.

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer

    www.aboutfortunate.com

    "Out of chaos comes order."
    Nietzsche

    S. Justin Gengo, Dec 12, 2005

  3. Hi Nalaka,

    Thanks for your feedback. Actually my consideration on this is that
    implementing split cell would be much difficult than merge and will be
    somewhat ambigous sometime. When we merge two cells, we just need to make
    them a single cell and then, put all the html content in those cells into
    the same cell. However, when spliting an existing cell, it's hard or
    ambigous to determine which part to put into which split sub cell, so I
    think this is why VS 2005 dosn't add this function but let the user
    determine how we split the cell...

    Thanks,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support