We need help.

Joined
Apr 15, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Need a man who can do my TOR. If the project is a Telegram bot, parsers are embedded in it. The client came in, chose a site for parsing. And parses the ads. The previous coder turned out to be a reseller. Looking for a new one.) Ready to adjust for your time, the price is negotiable. Written in Python Aiogram

Ad