Web application project problem

Guido

Hi all,

i have a problem. I installed Visual Studio 2005 English version and the
following files to use the web application project instead of the web site
project:

- VS80-KB915364-X86-ENU.exe
- VS80-KB898904-X86-ENU.exe
- WebApplicationProjectSetup.msi
- WebDeploymentSetup.msi

The fact is that now, if i chose "File -> New Project" i have only two types
of projects:

- ASP .NET Web Aplication
- ASP.NET Web Service Application

No more Windows Application, Windows service, console...

So i had to disinstall the web application project and to repair the
installation of Visual Studio 2005 to have again the other types of
projects.

For information: i have also Visual C# , Visual Basic and Visual web
Developer express version installed on my computer.

In my office all run correctly, but i have not installed the express
version.

May you help me?

I'm posting here and in the m.p.d.g NG. If this is not the correct NG, you
can delete this post (i tried to find a NG like m.p.d.visualstudio but i
didn't find it)

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Guido.

Juan T. Llibre

Maybe the project preferences were inadvertently changed ?

Go to the "Tools" menu, and select "Import and Export Settings".

Then, select "Reset all settings", "Next", save your settings if you want to
( I don't bother, since all the options are available in the next screens ),
then, "Next", and then select the settings you usually work with.

You should be good to go after you do that, unless you have a bad install.

Guido

Juan T. Llibre said:
Maybe the project preferences were inadvertently changed ?

Go to the "Tools" menu, and select "Import and Export Settings".

Then, select "Reset all settings", "Next", save your settings if you want
( I don't bother, since all the options are available in the next
screens ),
then, "Next", and then select the settings you usually work with.

You should be good to go after you do that, unless you have a bad install.

Thank you, it works :)

Regards,

Guido