Web application that runs in cds??

Guest

i was wondering, is it possible to run web apps in cds where in you just put
the cd in the cd drive then click on the start page.
If so,how do we register the web app in iis in just a click of a mouse
assuming there is a dotnet framework already?
I know the best way to do this is to use windows application.

Thanks

Guest

If you are doing this for distribution purposes, then I’d recommend setting
up an install package for your web app.