Web forms don't work

rahim

I created a new "hello world" application in asp.net
using a button and a textbox that I drug from the web
form. Very simple! I added the code to write a message to
the textbox if button is clicked. When I build the appl
and click view in browser, nothing shows in the browser.
Is there a problem in the setting, IIS is started, I
build the application.
Thank you for your help

msnews.microsoft.com

If you are using Visual Studio.NET and you are pressing "F5" or "Start",
VS.NET will lauch only the selected "Start Page". If you create a new
project "WebForm1.aspx" will be the default page, and that is what VS will
launch on run.
To set which page will be launched, right-click on the page and choose "Set
as Start Page" from the context menu. Then press "F5" and it will launch
that page....
Josh