Web framework

Renato Barbosa Pim Pereira

I'm thinking of porting a Python application that uses numpy for web,
basically would like to upload a user-defined data, perform the
calculations with numpy and plot charts with the general structure of a
site such as a blog for example, I have studied a bit of django and
web2py, but I wonder if there is some better framework? or how to choose
a particular framework over another?

Since now, thanks

Ad