Web service Async call doesn't work on Win 2008/IIS7 Ideas?

Anthony Hunt

I have a webservice which I developed on IIS6 and Server 2003 x86 which works
fine.

However, since moving the service to our new Win 2008 x64 IIS7 server, the
server code doesn't work any more.

My remote application calls "UnrarAsync(<filename>)" but now the "Completed"
event never fires.

The server code runs (i.e. it carries out the task) but the vb.net
application never gets a call back, or at least the "service.UnRarCompleted"
event never gets triggered.

What have I missed?