Web services and XML

Chuck DiRaimondi

I am new to ASP.net and C# but I am looking to start gathering requirements for my small personal project of creating my movie database. Eventually I want to have a feature where you can do a search for a movie and have it pull specific data from an external source. I was interested in IMDB but I can't find any web service or XML info on it. Does anyone have any recommendations for web services or if there is a website that lists available webservices from the internet?