WebDAV, ASP.NET and IIS5+

Kunle Odutola

Hi,

I hope this is the right place to discuss this. I am trying to determine
what is involved in mixing WebDAV, ASP.NET and IIS.

The application in question is a minimal project website with extremely
basic SourceForge-like features such as a to-do list and the user can upload
and download files. I can't use FTP/SSH/etc with the server hence the
interest in WebDAV.

Are there any useful resources (samples, articles, etc) that demonstrate
WebDAV usage from an ASP.NET application on IIS5 and later?

Cheers,

Kunle