WebSetup and disposable custom action assembly

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by mdawid, Aug 3, 2005.

  1. mdawid

    mdawid Guest

    Hi,

    The problem is the WebSetup never removes the assembly
    MyCustomAction.dll from the virtual directory. Is there any
    switch/property telling installer to remove custom action assembly
    after the setup completes?

    I have created MyCustomAction class based on
    System.Configuration.Install.I­­nstaller in the Class Library project

    and added it do WebSetup project as Primary output from MyCustomAction.

    Thanks in advance for your help,

    Marcin

    mdawid, Aug 3, 2005