Webuser control does not show up in development environment.

Rob Mayo

I want to be able to create a web usercontrol, slap it on an aspx page and
have it show something other than the big grey box that says "USERCONTROL"

Anyone know how to do this?

Alvin Bruney

You would need to edit the assemblyinfo.cs file in your project directory
for that. If you are not sure how to begin editing this file, look up msdn
for it. For the icon, you can add a resource file to the project pointed at
the user control.
hth