what are the good books for learning VISUAL C++

sivanagesh.m

Hai

my name is siva. i am working as a SCADA programmer. this is the
application level programmer. for that developping VISUAL C++ is
required.. so i want to learn visual c++ IF any one knows the books
for visual c++ PLEASE give me the feedback and any suggesstions
regarding thsi software to learn
thanks and regards
M.SIVA

fcvcnet

(e-mail address removed) :
Hai

my name is siva. i am working as a SCADA programmer. this is the
application level programmer. for that developping VISUAL C++ is
required.. so i want to learn visual c++ IF any one knows the books
for visual c++ PLEASE give me the feedback and any suggesstions
regarding thsi software to learn
thanks and regards
M.SIVA
I think this is a good book.
Programming Windows with MFC / Jeff Prosise. -- 2nd ed