What books to learn how to use Win API in Visual C++

A.E lover

Hi all,

I need to write a program in Visual C++ which will need a lot API
functions. Right now, I still don't know how to embed an API function
in my codes written in Visual C++ with MFC,
Can you please tell me what books are good for me to learn how to use
API functions?

Thanks

asm23

A.E lover said:
Hi all,

I need to write a program in Visual C++ which will need a lot API
functions. Right now, I still don't know how to embed an API function
in my codes written in Visual C++ with MFC,
Can you please tell me what books are good for me to learn how to use
API functions?

Thanks
It's not suitable to ask question here, Please try to find some other
place like Microsoft.****.****

reiliu1234

Hi all,

I need to write a program in Visual C++ which will need a lot API
functions.  Right now, I still don't know how to embed an API function
in my codes written in Visual C++ with MFC,
Can you please tell me what books are good for me to learn how to use
API functions?

Thanks

you can read some books such as <<programming windows>>
or you can ask this question in microsoft clubs and so on

Alberto Bignotti

I suggest this fro windows api:
Windows via C/C++ (Pro - Developer)
ISBN-10: 0735624240