What GUI control should I use?

Jeff

Hi

asp.net 2.0

I want to display a list of some small images on my webpage, the list has a
vertical scrollbar because not all images can be shown at the same time, so
user have to scroll up and down
(just as how it's done at youtube.com, the small images of "Related
Vidoes" )

Any ideas what GUI control to use?

Best Regards

Eliyahu Goldin

Take a repeater, put an image control in the item template and put the
repeater into a div styled with overflow:auto. This will provide scrollbars.

MU

Hi

asp.net 2.0

I want to display a list of some small images on my webpage, the list has a
vertical scrollbar because not all images can be shown at the same time, so
user have to scroll up and down
(just as how it's done at youtube.com, the small images of "Related
Vidoes" )

Any ideas what GUI control to use?

Best Regards

You can use a DIV tag with CSS with specified height and width and it
should scroll when the contents are too big for the size. Give that a
try.