What is a "pluginj"??

predbit

Hi everybody, I am attending University, and my professor asked me to
make a "pluginj" implementing some graphics algorithm, as a project
for an exam.

I tried to search the web, and somebody uses this term, but I didn't
succeed in finding out what is exactly a PLUGINJ and how can I write a
such plugin (a plugin for what???).

Does anybody know something about it?
Could my professor have made a typing error while writing the email?

Hope somebody could help me..

Thanks in advance.

raybonds

Hi everybody, I am attending University, and my professor asked me to
make a "pluginj" implementing some graphics algorithm, as a project
for an exam.

I tried to search the web, and somebody uses this term, but I didn't
succeed in finding out what is exactly a PLUGINJ and how can I write a
such plugin (a plugin for what???).

Does anybody know something about it?
Could my professor have made a typing error while writing the email?

Hope somebody could help me..

Thanks in advance.

This is a question that you should ask your professor so that you can
have clarity on what needs to be done.

Roedy Green

I tried to search the web, and somebody uses this term, but I didn't
succeed in finding out what is exactly a PLUGINJ and how can I write a
such plugin (a plugin for what???).
I would google on it, and finding nothing would presume it is a typo
or a Java Plugin. - some code that allows the end user to replace a
service provider, the way JCE is designed.
See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jce.html