WHAT IS SCJP IS ALL ABOUT ?

ajay.biet

HI im ajay singh rajput,pursuing B TECH in INFORMATION technology..can
any body help me to know something abt scjp(SUN CERTIFIED JAVA
PROGRAMMER)..

Andrew Thompson

(e-mail address removed) wrote:

Sub: WHAT IS SCJP IS ALL ABOUT ?

Please don't SHOUT at us. We are not DEAF!
HI im ajay singh rajput,pursuing B TECH in INFORMATION technology..can
any body help me to know something abt scjp(SUN CERTIFIED JAVA
PROGRAMMER)..

The best thing I can tell you about the SCJP*,
or anyhting known to human beings, is that more
information is available on the internet.
<http://www.google.com/search?q=scjp>

GIYF

* It is normal to capitalise abbreviations, as well as
the word I (or I'm - which is short for 'I am') and the
first letter of each sentence. Also, please refrain from
using SMS style abreviations like 'abt'. We have the
luxury in usenet newsgroups to have enough bandwidth
to spell words fully.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/