What to use

Ty

Hello all,

I need to build a site for internal use that will load in a web
browser, pull and save data from a DB and authenticate users with
Active Directory. That is the basic.

I have Visual Studio 6.0 with interdev and I also have Visual
studio .net but I have not messed with it at all. I do the bulk of my
programming in VB 6 so I would like to get opinions on the best tool
to use for my project.

This will be a client server app with many users.

David Wier

Your best bet would be the either VS.Net 2005 or 2008
Each of them have the foundations of much of what you need built in and can
easily be customized.
Anything else and you'll be working for a much longer time.

David Wier
http://aspnet101.com
bloated markup