Where can I download SUN jdk-1_5_0_14 ?

krislioe

Hi All,

Where can I download SUN jdk-1_5_0_14 ?, on the website I only found
jdk-1_5_0_17, while our software requires jdk-1_5_0_14.

Thank you very much,
xtanto

Lew

Where can I download SUN jdk-1_5_0_14 ?, on the website I only found
jdk-1_5_0_17, while our software requires jdk-1_5_0_14.

Why does your software require an older minor release? Don't you want
the bug and security fixes, or are you committed to increased risk?

krislioe

Why does your software require an older minor release?  Don't you want
the bug and security fixes, or are you committed to increased risk?

This is because I want to run a diagnostic tool (Oracle AD4J) that
only "support" jdk-1_5_0_14 based on its release note, so that for
temporaryly I will downgrade the JVM of our apps server. Then when I
am done, bring it back with latest one (u17). I had problem why trying
to run it with jdk-1_5_0_17.

Any body has experience with AD4J ?

Thank you,
xtanto