Where do Session Cookies get savedll?

dee

Hi
Do Session cookies saved while browsing the site that genertaed them?
I browse to my site that uses them and before closing the site I check
"Internet Temporary Files" folder but dont see trace of it.
Thanks.
Dee

Andrea Zani

dee said:
Hi
Do Session cookies saved while browsing the site that genertaed them?
I browse to my site that uses them and before closing the site I check
"Internet Temporary Files" folder but dont see trace of it.
Thanks.
Dee

Cookie is stored in memory.

If you use the attribute "Expires", the cookie is memorized in the "Internet
Temporary Files" folder.

dee

Thanks

--