Where is the ASP.NET tab in IIS manager?

James

I have an application I am trying to deploy to an Windows 2003 server web
edition.

When I try to upload my app to the web server i get a message which says
something like ... the web server needs to be configured for asp.net 2.0...

On the webserver i have a website with fpse installed. I have tried to find
the ASP.NET tab in the IIS manager's properties for the application, any
ideas where it can be? Is the something i am overlooking?? please help.

-.NET framework v2.0 on the webserver + .NET framework v2.0 SDK.

Best Regards
-James A Taber

Greg Burns

On my Windows XP Pro box (IIS 5.1), you right-click your application in IIS,
then select properties. ASP.NET is one of the tab choices.

You don't see that in IIS 6?

Greg