Why coding is not hard.

Reaction score
It truly is not hard at all what so ever. Like its English but for computer like if you never coded or looking to code try html should be you first langue to learn its easy as pooping. But always try to have a special coding langue to you like how c++ is my right now.

Now after you learn html you have more to go because all langue have a good and bad. exp.
c++: easy powerful and can make programs
html: internet pages, easy
Java: Can go to all form of any systems without needed a rewrite, very useful for apps.
JavaScript: only gaming on websites
CSS: Go's with html
Lua: Modding langue for games
Python: for games
php: for servers
SQL: for servers
pearl: html but harder and better
ruby: python for internet
C#: gaming langue

If I did not put the langue you used i'm sorry i'm a damn wiki page.
So now go learn html then go code for your computer overlords at lest then they will keep you alive.

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing I'm just now learning to code using HTML and CSS. So far it doesn't seem hard!

Reaction score
The coding is not hard because we have to apply logic in programming with proper programming concept.
If our concepts are clear regarding programming then the programming is not hard it is enjoyable.

Reaction score
I'm looking to create a website. My users would need to be able to create and accept a 'challenge' in real-time. Example: I click a create a challenge button. Choose something (or add something) to a list. How would I be able to do that? .. surely needs more than just basic HTML & CSS.

Reaction score
It is not hard if our concepts are clear we can start doing coding properly just by little practice and when you know how to write codes it become more interesting .

Ask a Question