Why coding is not hard.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Thiefcom, Aug 3, 2017.

  1. Thiefcom

    Thiefcom

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2017
    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    7
    It truly is not hard at all what so ever. Like its English but for computer like if you never coded or looking to code try html should be you first langue to learn its easy as pooping. But always try to have a special coding langue to you like how c++ is my right now.

    Now after you learn html you have more to go because all langue have a good and bad. exp.
    c++: easy powerful and can make programs
    html: internet pages, easy
    Java: Can go to all form of any systems without needed a rewrite, very useful for apps.
    JavaScript: only gaming on websites
    CSS: Go's with html
    Lua: Modding langue for games
    Python: for games
    php: for servers
    SQL: for servers
    pearl: html but harder and better
    ruby: python for internet
    C#: gaming langue

    If I did not put the langue you used i'm sorry i'm a damn wiki page.
    So now go learn html then go code for your computer overlords at lest then they will keep you alive.

    Thiefcom, Aug 3, 2017

  2. Thiefcom

    Jasmin Webb

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2017
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thank you for sharing I'm just now learning to code using HTML and CSS. So far it doesn't seem hard!

    Jasmin Webb, Sep 10, 2017

  3. Thiefcom

    Thiefcom

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2017
    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    7
    Welcome

    Thiefcom, Sep 11, 2017
    Jasmin Webb likes this.
  4. Thiefcom

    Lokesh Sharma

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2018
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    The coding is not hard because we have to apply logic in programming with proper programming concept.
    If our concepts are clear regarding programming then the programming is not hard it is enjoyable.

    Lokesh Sharma, Feb 9, 2018
  5. Thiefcom

    JohnCasey

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2018
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Tampa, Florida
    Nice! Thanks for sharing!

    JohnCasey, Apr 17, 2018
  6. Thiefcom

    Tyler

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2018
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm looking to create a website. My users would need to be able to create and accept a 'challenge' in real-time. Example: I click a create a challenge button. Choose something (or add something) to a list. How would I be able to do that? .. surely needs more than just basic HTML & CSS.

    Tyler, Apr 21, 2018
  7. Thiefcom

    sidkaushal95

    Joined:
    May 14, 2018
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    It is not hard if our concepts are clear we can start doing coding properly just by little practice and when you know how to write codes it become more interesting .

    sidkaushal95, May 15, 2018