Why coding is not hard.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Thiefcom, Aug 3, 2017.

  1. Thiefcom

    Thiefcom

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2017
    Messages:
    48
    Likes Received:
    6
    It truly is not hard at all what so ever. Like its English but for computer like if you never coded or looking to code try html should be you first langue to learn its easy as pooping. But always try to have a special coding langue to you like how c++ is my right now.

    Now after you learn html you have more to go because all langue have a good and bad. exp.
    c++: easy powerful and can make programs
    html: internet pages, easy
    Java: Can go to all form of any systems without needed a rewrite, very useful for apps.
    JavaScript: only gaming on websites
    CSS: Go's with html
    Lua: Modding langue for games
    Python: for games
    php: for servers
    SQL: for servers
    pearl: html but harder and better
    ruby: python for internet
    C#: gaming langue

    If I did not put the langue you used i'm sorry i'm a damn wiki page.
    So now go learn html then go code for your computer overlords at lest then they will keep you alive.

    Thiefcom, Aug 3, 2017

  2. Thiefcom

    Jasmin Webb

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2017
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thank you for sharing I'm just now learning to code using HTML and CSS. So far it doesn't seem hard!

    Jasmin Webb, Sep 10, 2017

  3. Thiefcom

    Thiefcom

    Joined: