Why no one ,no reply for this query??please reply me

Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Please and kindly send the code for this query....
VHDL program to detect four digit decimal number and if it detected output should be 1 else 0
Input are must be represented by vectors. The output bus must be labelled SSD: out std_logic_vector (0 to 6) and code is based on the Moore model. The output of the circuit will be seven segment LED display for displaying 1 or 0.
Exaple:If we entered the 4-digit decimal number 6266 then The resultant circuit detect only 6266 from any four digit number .It will be compare every input digit and whenever they four digits will be match in the sequence the output be true that means 1,if not the output will be false or 0.
Thank you
karthik

Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Will the 4-bcd digits come in parallel or will they enter the system as Bcd0, Bcd1, Bcd2, Bcd3 (each 4-bits bcd)

Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
hii jeppe...thanks for reply...

hiii
jeppe thanks for u r reply...
we need to enter the inputs in parallel..
can u send u r email..address please...
i will send the circuit diagram for this question...
thank u jeppe...
thanks a lot...
bye...ravi