width, height in IMG tag

Andrej Fiser

Hi,

I just started with ASP.NET mobile web application development. So far I
managed to do everything I wanted, but there are a couple of things I cant
figure out.

I wanted to display an image on a form. I started by using image control.
Soon I discovered that the picture doesnt work on some devices, unless I
specify height and width within IMG tag. So I came to problem No.1. There
are no height and width properties in image control. I would like to set
width/height at runtime since I resize the picture according to the
capabilities of the device.

Then I thought, well, why dont I just write WML directly. So I added
textview control and set it's text property to custom html. This html also
included img tags. I soon found out that all img tags were removed in output
wml/html.

I have two questions.
1.How can I add width/height attributes to img tag?
2.Is there any way to output custom html/wml?

Thanks in advance,

Andrej