Wilson's ORMapper.. Someone who can help me!?

szRoyman

Anyone who got the experiences on Wilson's ORMapper, please give me
some suggestions . really urgent, I wanna build a web application for
move out the database's name,table,fields,procedures..
I didn't use vs2005 coz I'm afraid of my old project on 2003 would
influenced,so I choose Wilson's ORMapper, and I found that is hard to
begin, I even can't find the right way how and where can I begin.... If
you got the web application demo, would you plz give me a show? or
leave me message here. I will really appreciated for your help!!
waitting online!?