Windows 2000 Server - Make support ASP

Travis Howle

Hello.. I really need some help here, Maybe it is
simple :S I have Windows 2000 Server. Running IIS 5. I
created a ASP file that connects to a database and when i
go to view it, It either says that there is a error in the
code on like 106.. Which is only an "End If" command, Or
it will say that this page needs to be posted on a web
server that supports ASP. Well.. I have indexing service
running, And I know for a fact that the code in the page
is correct because it works on other 2000 server!

Please email me at (e-mail address removed)