WinForms control embedded in IE

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Andy Bichel, Oct 24, 2003.

  1. Andy Bichel

    Andy Bichel Guest

    Hello everyone,

    I have a .NET Windows User Control hosted in an .aspx page
    using the Object tag. This User Control needs to reference
    a thrid party dll which is strongly named. I placed the
    User Control dll and the referenced dll in the same folder
    as the .aspx page hosting folder.

    Everything works fine when the referenced dll is not a
    strongly named dll. But when it is strongly named it
    doesnt work. Since the third party dll is strongly named,
    I need to have the User Control work with strongly named
    dlls.

    Anyone has any thoughts about this scenario and the way
    out of this problem? Any inputs would be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Andy

    Andy Bichel, Oct 24, 2003