Wizard Control questions

Elmo Watson

In my wizard, the user is 'creating' a new project - really only inserting
into a master table in the database.
Once they've done this, I don't want them to be able to come back to that
first page. At the very least, depending on the step they're on, I'd like to
make that item in the menu disabled.

How can I do this?

clintonG

After the master table is inserted into the database use a method to
remember that step was successfully completed. Then before every other step
you have to check the status of the previously completed step. When you
detect the step you do not want to be reselected navigate to some other
step --or-- after the step is successfully completed to prevent somebody
from returning to that step use the FindControl method to find and disable
the LinkButton or whatever you're using to navigate from step to step.
You'll still have to query each step if your using Previous for example
right? Think it out.