Wizards 4 Potential New Venture Partnership

Discussion in 'Java' started by Michael, Dec 1, 2004.

  1. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Hi,

    A business expert in modeling business applications is looking for one
    or two hi-tech entrepreneurs:

    one who is wizard in sophisticated portal design (portals such as
    amazon.com and eBay.com), JAVA, Linux,……etc., and
    one who is wizard in marketing & corporate communications

    with the objective of teaming-up towards building a new B2C e-commerce
    technology. Previous easy-to-prove experience is a must.

    For contact, you may email me at and I will pass
    it with confidentiality to the right person for follow-up.

    Regards,
    Mike

    Michael, Dec 1, 2004