Works on web, but not cell phone

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Joey Martin, Sep 5, 2007.

  1. Joey Martin

    Joey Martin Guest

    I am not a .net programmer. I am taking over someone's application and
    need assistance.

    I have a mobile website created (pages are .aspx) and it works fine
    online. When I try to access it from my cell phone, it get a FILE FORMAT
    UNKNOWN error. I have also tried it on a couple web-based cell phone
    emulators and some work, while others do not. The website is on an
    Windows 2003 server running IIS. The main default.aspx file is pulling
    in a .master file in case you need to know that. What else should I be
    looking for? I looked online and read many articles. I have added
    appropriate MIME types.

    DEFAULT.ASPX
    <%@ page language="C#" masterpagefile="~/MasterPage.master"
    autoeventwireup="true" inherits="_Default, App_Web_rg94qc2m" title="test
    on mobile" %>

    BEGINNING OF MASTER FILE
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <%@ master language="C#" autoeventwireup="true" inherits="MasterPage,
    App_Web_2my65gpf" %>
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM//DTD XHTML Mobile 1.0//EN"
    "http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/xhtml-mobile10.dtd">

    <head>

    Any ideas??

    Joey Martin, Sep 5, 2007

  2. Joey Martin

    Mike Guest

    Is the pages created using Mobile Web form? I ran into this same issue some
    time ago and they only away I found around it was to create 2 versions one
    using web forms and one using mobile web forms.

    Mike, Sep 12, 2007

  3. Joey Martin

    ypfbwojqwm Guest

    Hello! Good Site! Thanks you! gqojarjeqhbs

    ypfbwojqwm, Nov 23, 2007