Download image on Cell Phone

arungandhi

Hi

We are developing a site for mobile content. I want to download a pic
on cell phone. When ever I click on image link, image is displayed on
phone browser(I am using a simulator), but no option to save it on
phone. Do I need to write a custom code for that. Normally in a browser
if we click on a pic link, it gives us a option to save or run the
file.

Please help .

Thanks
AG

Techie

Sorry I forgot to mention that we are using ASP.Net mobile controls.

Please help Microsoft.

Thanks
Arun