    in other words it needs to grab the values straight from the schema.

    Any help would be very much appreciated

    Thanks

    Jonathan, Dec 31, 2003

  2. I think the problem is that all XForms attribute like ref or nodeset are
    using XPath to point into an XForms <instance> element while the XML
    schema doesn't usually sit in the <instance>.
    However if you move it there then you can use XPath with an <itemset
    nodeset="path to enumeration"> element to load the values from the schema:
    http://home.arcor.de/martin.honnen/xforms/bindingSelectToEnumeration.xml

    I am new to XForms so there might be other (and easier) ways.

    Martin Honnen, Jan 2, 2004