[xml:fo] Filling vertical space on a page

Jeremy

Hi all,

I'm playing with XML formatting objects, and have a question on how to
insert an expanding vertical space (like <fo:leader>, but vertical)
into a document. In LaTeX, this would be roughly equivalent to a \hfil

I have a document with a table, which has a variable number of items. I
want the footer of this table to always appear at the bottom of the
page, regardless of the number of items (the table isn't likely to fill
more than one page though). The table may be broken into two parts if
necessary. The <fo:table:footer> tag doesn't seem to do what I as it
will be directly underneath the last item.

Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy