XML-RPC PHP to Java Example

Coyotepup4

Does anyone have or know of an example of a PHP XML-RPC Client
Connecting to a XML-RPC Java server. I've got the server working from
the O'Reily book about XML-RPC, but I'm not sure how to get the PHP
client to send requests to it.

Ashmodai

Coyotepup4 scribbled something along the lines of:
Does anyone have or know of an example of a PHP XML-RPC Client
Connecting to a XML-RPC Java server. I've got the server working from
the O'Reily book about XML-RPC, but I'm not sure how to get the PHP
client to send requests to it.

You might want to check out the XML-RPC section of the PHP Manual [1],
or alt.php, or even comp.lang.php .

You are definately asking in the wrong newsgroup.

[1] http://www.php.net/xml-rpc