Accessibility layout (Opera)

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, "Jonathan N. Little"
Oops you broke your self-imposed '2 posts limit' on Luigi threads! Man,
you're infected!!

I just read B's reply to this and would like to remind you that sharks can
become very testy when you stir their waters. Although I believe your
comment was an inncuous psychological irony, _he_ might have thought you
were accusing him of being infested with nematodes.

Luigi Donatello Asero

Toby Inkster said:
It's not Opera's normal presentation of links, no -- but it's part of the
"Emulate Text Browser" style sheet.

Well, yes, I meant the standard part of the "Emulate Text Browser" style
sheet.