Text browser

Luigi Donatello Asero

brucie said:
if you're talking about the valid markup stuff it seems to be all
there in my lynx. hard to tell when you cant understand the text.
http://www.delorie.com/web/lynxview...ecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/italienskkeramikett.html

scroll to the right.

What I wonder is whether there is something wrong with my page because I
need scroll the page on the right to see the last lines.

- -
Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)

http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/svezia.html
http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/valkommen.html

Luigi Donatello Asero

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
http://www.delorie.com/web/lynxview...ecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/italienskkeramikett.html

What I wonder is whether there is something wrong with my page because I
need scroll the page on the right to see the last lines.

- -
Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)

http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/svezia.html
http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/valkommen.html

I need scroll the page on the right to see the last lines if I use a text
browser but not if I use IE ( a visual browser).
- -