Image map in CSS.

Luigi Donatello Asero

David Dorward

Luigi said:
I think that someone suggested some weeks ago that I could use an image
map on the page www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boendeiitalien.html

Not a great idea - image maps introduce certain problems and are not worth
the effort if the effect can be achieved through other means (e.g.
slicing). Its really only worth it (IMO) if you need irregular link shapes.
I know how to make an image map of a picture. i did it on the page
www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/keramikbilder.html but how do I do it when I
have a table as in www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boendeiitalien.html ?

You can't. Image Maps are _Image_ Maps, not Any Element You Want Maps.