Menu

Nico Schuyt

Luigi said:
As far as I remember, there was someone in this group a while ago,
who did not like the menu

IIRC There were more persons than one who disliked it :)

Probably I missed some versions but it's improved to what I saw last.
Especially the color scheme.
IMO however it's (still) too busy. Maybe:
- Remove the underline of links in the menu
- No menu in the center of the page but in a left and right column
- Arial instead of Times

If you mean the menu on the left half way down the page: That's bad.
BTW, no need for a table as container of the pics. A div box will do (center
the contents and give all the pictures a margin of 10px)

Cheers, Nico

Luigi Donatello Asero

Nico Schuyt said:
IIRC There were more persons than one who disliked it :)

Probably I missed some versions but it's improved to what I saw last.
Especially the color scheme.
IMO however it's (still) too busy. Maybe:
- Remove the underline of links in the menu
- No menu in the center of the page but in a left and right column

Does not the presence of the menu in the center help search engine save the
words which are contained in this menu more than if the whole menu is on the
left
( may-be I am wrong, of course)

--
Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)

http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/lagenhetermarinacentroitalien.html

Un sito di persone che conosco:
http://www.homoweb.it/

Luigi Donatello Asero

Wipkip said:
While sitting in a puddle Luigi Donatello Asero scribbled in the mud:

It is to large compared to everything else on the page.

Do you mean now the menu on the bottom or the one on the left?
Do you mean the menu on the page
http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/valkommen.html
or the one on the page

http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boendeiitalien.html ?