    Anyone able to point me in the right direction to get this to work?

    Thanks,
    Craig Miles

    Craig Miles, Apr 30, 2004

  2. Craig Miles

    Craig Miles Guest

    Further information. I ran disco.exe manually passing the URL to the asmx
    file and got the following error:
    Unhandled Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: The type
    initializer fo
    r "System.Net.Sockets.Socket" threw an exception. --->
    System.Net.Sockets.Socket
    Exception: An operation on a socket could not be performed because the
    system la
    cked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InitializeSockets()
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket..cctor()
    at System.Net.Connection.StartConnectionCallback(Object state, Boolean
    wasSig
    nalled)
    ERROR: http://localhost/iPower/Services/iwsClients/Delta.asmx
    - There was an error downloading
    'http://localhost/iPower/Services/iwsClients/
    Delta.asmx'.
    - The operation has timed-out.

    "Craig Miles" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I created a Web Service on my localhost which I can run and debug fine.
    > I then created a VB.Net windows application and try to add a Web

    Reference.
    > I select the Search for Web Services on this machine option. It lists the
    > asmx file
    > from the above web service. When I select this asmx file however I time

    out

    Craig Miles, Apr 30, 2004