    Is there anything else I need to do when running asp.net app under
    win2003?

    Thanks.

    David, Mar 18, 2005

  2. Looks like a typical case of installing the iis after the .Net framework.

    Take a look at: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=306005

    Michel

    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGVs?=, Mar 18, 2005

  3. Don't forget that Windows 2003 is locked down by default. You have to switch
    ASP.NET on.

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Mar 18, 2005
  4. David

    RichardF Guest

    How do you switch ASP.NET on?

    RichardF

    RichardF, Apr 21, 2005
  5. IIS Admin tool.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    What You Seek Is What You Get.

    Kevin Spencer, Apr 21, 2005
  6. Open the IIS MMC; scroll to "Web Service Extensions"

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en EspaƱol