ASP.Net Engine Keeps Dropping Out After Reboot.

Guest

Hi There,

My Asp.NET aspx pages keep returning an internal server 500 error on my
development machine.
If I aspnet_regiss.dll that doesn't help. So i have to uninstall/reinstall
the .NET 1.1 after every 2nd or 3rd reboot?
That works but for a couple of reboots and then...See Ya!

This is really weird huh?
Any ideas? I can always get regular html just fine.

Maybe IIS has been possessed by an Apache demon?

Richard