Boost your business with Quality Web and Design Services at BargainPrices

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by services.wosg@gmail.com, Jan 17, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Web Outsourcing Services Group (WOSG) is a pioneering and China-based
    service provider, committed to delivering quality web & design, SEO
    and internet marketing services to clients around the world.

    WOSG's strength lies in our skillful staff and lower rates in China.
    We have over 60 strictly selected designers and programmers; many of
    our designers come from China's top design and web companies, who
    conduct design work for famous international brands like Sony, Nike,
    Lenovo, L'Oreal etc. In addition, A dedicated Customer Service
    Assistant will be assigned to each client as a single point of
    contact. Our aim is to help our customers harness the power of
    outsourcing and take advantage of China's quality brainpower via our
    services.

    The rates for our professional services start from as low as $9 per
    hour. Quality services at bargain prices, Best value for money!

    We can provide following services for your business:

    Custom Website Design & Redesign
    Graphic and Multimedia Design (Logo,Banner, Flash, etc)
    Web Application Development
    Search Engine Optimization & Internet Marketing

    We have served many clients like you around the world. Although we
    are
    not the cheapest service provider on the internet, we do work hard to
    balance quality and cost therefore maximizes your Return of
    Investment.

    You can learn more about us by downloading our flyer in PDF format
    at:
    http://www.WebOutsourcingServices.com/images/WOSG-Brochure-Sheet.pdf
    You can also read our case study and browse our portfolio at
    http://www.WebOutSourcingServices.com

    Contact us via E-mail:

    Note: please don't reply this messeage since it is an automatic mail

    , Jan 17, 2008

    Re: Boost your business with Quality Web and Design Services atBargain Prices

    see you here.