    If such vhdl configuration type is not possible, any suggestions to solve
    this?

    Rakesh YC

    Rakesh YC, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Hi Rakesh,

    See thread 'mixed Verilog/VHDL design' from botao.
    You can find some possible solutions.

    JaI

    Just an Illusion, Jul 9, 2004

  3. Rakesh YC

    smoses

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:

    I have a similar case. The only difference is my hierarchy is "top:verilog - verilog - verilog - vhdl:bottom". I can't find a way of doing this. Did you ?

    Thanks,
    smoses

    smoses, Sep 27, 2006