    If possible provide some useful links.

    Thanking in Advance
    Sanjeev

    Sanjeev, Jan 24, 2008

  2. Sanjeev

    krishnas Guest

    On Jan 24, 4:10 pm, Sanjeev <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to give a SCJP certification.
    > But now SCJP 1.6 is latest and I have prepared for SCJP 1.5.
    > Can anyone tell me which will be best?
    >
    > If possible provide some useful links.
    >
    > Thanking in Advance
    > Sanjeev

    350 SCJP 1.5 Mock Exams and Articles:
    Mock Exams</a>

    400 SCJP 1.6 Mock Exams and Articles:
    Mock Exams</a>

    krishnas, Jan 25, 2008

  3. Sanjeev

    kks_krishna

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    SCJP 1.6 Details

    I would suggest you to write SCJP 1.6. SCJP 1.6 has little changes compare to SCJP 1.5 exam. Howecer writing the latest certification will give you value in the market.

    Few links for SCJP 1.6 Exam:
    What is new in SCJP 1.6
    NavigableSet
    NavigableMap

    I would suggest you to buy JavaBeat mock exams kit which is very cheap and containes 400 mock questions.

    kks_krishna, Jan 25, 2008
  4. Sanjeev

    Jeff Higgins Guest

    Sanjeev wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to give a SCJP certification.
    > But now SCJP 1.6 is latest and I have prepared for SCJP 1.5.
    > Can anyone tell me which will be best?
    >
    > If possible provide some useful links.

    Java SE 6 Release Notes
    <http://java.sun.com/javase/6/webnotes/>

    Jeff Higgins, Jan 26, 2008
  5. Sanjeev

    Imran Guest

    On Jan 26, 7:42 am, "Jeff Higgins" <> wrote:
    > Sanjeev wrote:
    > > Hi,

    > > I want to give a SCJP certification.
    > > But now SCJP 1.6 is latest and I have prepared for SCJP 1.5.
    > > Can anyone tell me which will be best?

    > > If possible provide some useful links.

    > Java SE 6 Release Notes
    > <http://java.sun.com/javase/6/webnotes/>

    Better go for 1.5. Its not about what is latest its about what is
    being used in the industry. All the AS are compatible with 1.5 and it
    will take time for 1.6 to appear.

    Imran, Feb 1, 2008