Confusion between SCJP 1.5 and SCJP 1.6

Sanjeev

Hi,

I want to give a SCJP certification.
But now SCJP 1.6 is latest and I have prepared for SCJP 1.5.
Can anyone tell me which will be best?

If possible provide some useful links.

Thanking in Advance
Sanjeev

krishnas

Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
SCJP 1.6 Details

I would suggest you to write SCJP 1.6. SCJP 1.6 has little changes compare to SCJP 1.5 exam. Howecer writing the latest certification will give you value in the market.

Few links for SCJP 1.6 Exam:
What is new in SCJP 1.6
NavigableSet
NavigableMap

I would suggest you to buy JavaBeat mock exams kit which is very cheap and containes 400 mock questions.