    Any suggestions?

    Thanks

    ---

    Chuck, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Chuck wrote:

    > I am looking for a site that offer a free tool to install on my webpage
    > that allows visitors to submit their email address and then I can create a
    > newsletter and send to the list from time to time.

    <http://list.org/>

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Aug 5, 2004

  3. Chuck

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 12:00:41 GMT, "Chuck" <> wrote:

    : I have googled until I am blue in the face. I know that I have seen this
    : before, but I'll be damned if I can find it now.
    :
    : I am looking for a site that offer a free tool to install on my webpage that
    : allows visitors to submit their email address and then I can create a
    : newsletter and send to the list from time to time.

    www.bravenet.com has something ideally suited for you...

    Sid

    Sid Ismail, Aug 5, 2004
  4. Chuck

    Chuck Guest

    "Sid Ismail" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 12:00:41 GMT, "Chuck" <> wrote:
    >
    > : I have googled until I am blue in the face. I know that I have seen this
    > : before, but I'll be damned if I can find it now.
    > :
    > : I am looking for a site that offer a free tool to install on my webpage

    that
    > : allows visitors to submit their email address and then I can create a
    > : newsletter and send to the list from time to time.
    >

    > www.bravenet.com has something ideally suited for you...
    >
    > Sid

    Thanks guy's... I appreciate the help!

    ---