Example of data Snyc for a newbie to Web Services

Andrea Williams

I would like to be able to syncronize data between to databases using Web
Services. I cannot directly connect to the SQL server outside the network
due to firewall issue beyond my control. But since Web services use an HTTP
connection I think this should work for me. any example out there of how to
achieve this?

I also would like to retrieve a row of data, handle it and then update the
flag in the original database (so a row update).

Andrea