    bottom of the webpage instead of opening to the side.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Feb 3, 2007

  2. dorayme

    dfloss Guest

    dorayme wrote:
    > I said yes to an update on FF and was surprised to see a wish
    > granted: to have both the html and css in edit mode in tabs. Not
    > sure if it is configurable; they are now, not so obviously
    > convenient (but you can see why it is done this way), at the
    > bottom of the webpage instead of opening to the side.

    click the "position" button

    dfloss, Feb 3, 2007

  3. dorayme

    dorayme Guest

    In article <uDVwh.68104$>,
    dfloss <> wrote:

    > dorayme wrote:
    > > I said yes to an update on FF and was surprised to see a wish
    > > granted: to have both the html and css in edit mode in tabs. Not
    > > sure if it is configurable; they are now, not so obviously
    > > convenient (but you can see why it is done this way), at the
    > > bottom of the webpage instead of opening to the side.
    > >

    > click the "position" button

    Thanks dfloss! Now I am wondering things I do not _have_ to know:

    Was this button there before the update (unnoticed by me) but the
    update just defaulting to bottom opening?

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Feb 3, 2007
  4. dorayme wrote:
    > In article <uDVwh.68104$>,
    > dfloss <> wrote:
    >
    >> dorayme wrote:
    >>> I said yes to an update on FF and was surprised to see a wish
    >>> granted: to have both the html and css in edit mode in tabs. Not
    >>> sure if it is configurable; they are now, not so obviously
    >>> convenient (but you can see why it is done this way), at the
    >>> bottom of the webpage instead of opening to the side.
    >>>

    >> click the "position" button

    > Thanks dfloss! Now I am wondering things I do not _have_ to know:
    >
    > Was this button there before the update (unnoticed by me) but the
    > update just defaulting to bottom opening?

    I think it is new, don't remember it either. The newer versions of the
    Web Developer bar have had a lot of nice improvements. Just had another
    tweak now at version 1.1.3

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan