    Regards,
    Samuël van Laere
    the Netherlands

    Samuël van Laere, Jan 3, 2005

  2. Samuël van Laere wrote:
    > I just went to visit this website:
    > http://zooplah.dyndns.org/misc/csstbl
    > but instead of showing me anything onscreen IE popups a download dialog.
    > Why is that?

    IE doesn't know what to do with xhtml+xml.

    Aside: interesting menu at that page. In Firefox, I can't seem to
    select anything below "Site Statistics".

    --
    -bts
    -This space intentionally left blank.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 3, 2005

  3. "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> schreef in bericht

    > IE doesn't know what to do with xhtml+xml.

    I suppose its a good reason not to use XHTML+XML.
    Then again its better then crashing IE ;)

    > Aside: interesting menu at that page. In Firefox, I can't seem to
    > select anything below "Site Statistics".

    Going to install Firefox, so I can see it for myself.

    Regards,
    Samuël

    Samuël van Laere, Jan 4, 2005
  4. On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 01:08:36 +0000, Samuël van Laere wrote:

    > Then again its better then crashing IE ;)

    "than"

    <http://www.bluewillowpages.com/english1001/usage.html>

    --
    Jeffrey D. Silverman |
    Website | http://www.newtnotes.com

    Drop "PANTS" to reply by email

    Jeffrey Silverman, Jan 4, 2005
  5. "Jeffrey Silverman" <> schreef in bericht
    > On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 01:08:36 +0000, Samuël van Laere wrote:
    >
    > > Then again its better then crashing IE ;)

    > "than"
    >
    > <http://www.bluewillowpages.com/english1001/usage.html>

    To quote Richard, also known as dipstick:
    "picky picky picky ain't we?"

    :)

    Regards,
    Samuël

    Samuël van Laere, Jan 5, 2005
  6. On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 00:26:24 +0000, Samuël van Laere wrote:

    > To quote Richard, also known as dipstick:
    > "picky picky picky ain't we?"

    Yeah. Just pushing people's buttons.
    --
    Jeffrey Silverman

    ** Drop "PANTS" to reply by email

    Jeffrey Silverman, Jan 5, 2005
  7. Samuël van Laere

    rf Guest

    "Jeffrey Silverman" <> wrote
    > On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 00:26:24 +0000, Samuël van Laere wrote:

    > > To quote Richard, also known as dipstick:
    > > "picky picky picky ain't we?"

    > Yeah. Just pushing people's buttons.

    Don't.

    Correcting other posters typos/ gramatical errors is a sign that you
    yourself do not understand the nature of usenet and is published as being a
    breach of netiqutte.[1]

    Some people post with very bad spelling and grammar, usualy because English
    is their second, or perhaps third or fourth language.

    then --> than is so trivial as to be beneath notice. In fact I didn't notice
    it when I read the offending post.

    [1] Of course this does not apply if you are a) trolling, b) having a go at
    a confirmed troll :)

    --
    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Jan 5, 2005
  8. On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 13:18:48 +0000, rf wrote:

    > Don't.

    Oh yeah? Why the hell not, RF?

    > Correcting other posters typos/ gramatical errors is a sign that you
    > yourself do not understand the nature of usenet and is published as being a
    > breach of netiqutte.[1]

    Do a little research, sugar. I never hide my identity in my posts and I
    post a lot. I think I have a pretty good idea of how to use USENET, RF.

    > Some people post with very bad spelling and grammar, usualy because English
    > is their second, or perhaps third or fourth language.

    Well, that's their problem. I am very cognizant of the multinational
    nature of the Internet.

    > then --> than is so trivial as to be beneath notice. In fact I didn't notice
    > it when I read the offending post.

    No, it is not. THEN and THAN are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WORDS with
    COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MEANINGS!!!

    > [1] Of course this does not apply if you are a) trolling, b) having a go at
    > a confirmed troll :)

    Well, maybe I was, a little. Hmmm... and maybe I still am....

    Jeffrey Silverman, Jan 5, 2005
  9. Samuël van Laere

    Karl Core Guest

    "Jeffrey Silverman" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 13:18:48 +0000, rf wrote:
    >
    >> Don't.

    > Oh yeah? Why the hell not, RF?

    Isn't it about time that we simply stop feeding the troll?

    --
    -Karl Core
    Please Support "Project Boneyard":

    Karl Core, Jan 5, 2005
  10. On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 11:28:45 -0500, Karl Core wrote:

    > Isn't it about time that we simply stop feeding the troll?

    Suit yourself

    Jeffrey Silverman, Jan 5, 2005
  11. "Jeffrey Silverman" <> schreef in bericht

    > Well, that's their problem. I am very cognizant of the multinational
    > nature of the Internet.

    Would you care to explain me what cognizant means?
    Try it in Dutch this time ;))

    Regards,
    Samuël van Laere

    Samuël van Laere, Jan 5, 2005
  12. On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 18:22:05 +0000, Samuël van Laere wrote:

    > Would you care to explain me what cognizant means?

    "Aware of and understand"

    cognizant
    adj : (usually followed by `of') having knowledge or
    understanding; "our youth are cognizant of the law"; "I
    am well aware of his limitations" [syn: cognisant, well
    aware(p), aware(p)] [ant: incognizant]

    Jeffrey Silverman, Jan 5, 2005
  13. On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 18:22:05 +0000, Samuël van Laere wrote:

    > Would you care to explain me what cognizant means?
    > Try it in Dutch this time ;))

    oops! I'll try it in Dutch... (using Babelfish.com)

    op de hoogte adj: (gewoonlijk gevolgd door ` of') hebbend kennis of
    begrip; "our bent de jeugd op de hoogte van law"; "I am goed bewust van
    zijn limitations" [ syn: (p) op de hoogte, goed bewust, bewust (p) ] [
    mier: incognizant ]

    Jeffrey Silverman, Jan 5, 2005