    Eclipse IDE. I seem to be stumped at the point of figuring out where the
    main installation folder for JBoss is supposed to be inside the Eclipse
    install folder.

    Steve Burrus, Apr 13, 2006

  2. Steve Burrus

    senges Guest

    You will not have to integrate the jboss server into eclipse.

    1.) Install the jboss server onto your system
    2.) Install the jboss eclipse ide
    3.) develope your j2eee aplication
    4.) configure the eclipse ide to work with your (local) jboss server
    5.) deploy your application

    it's hard work to deploy your app, but check www.jboss.org

    chris

    senges, Apr 13, 2006