mass emails, non-listserv solution

Joey Martin

My client does not want to use a listserv. He wants to send 5000+ emails,
once everyday to our members. Our hosting company has agreed to this.

What are my options here?
I know I can write a basic looping SQL script, but that would take
forever....

What about an "email queue" through SQL? But I cannot install any components
on the web server, so what options are there?

Any help is deeply appreciated.

Sameh Ahmed

may be insert a vbscript that gets the users and loads them into a temp file
on the server then send?