META redirect question

Default User

Mr. Bill said:
Thanks for the reply, I have it installed now, and I have php installed too.
I am having problems getting extensions to load though. Been working on it
for two days to no avail, yet.

Did you use the EasyPHP distribution, or separate downloads? I had very
little trouble with installation, the only trouble was figuring out the
path to run scripts. Their instructions weren't the greatest.

Another good thing about their package is that it has MySQL and
PHPMyAdmin bundled in too, and that's something I want to learn before I
tackle the family website I've been promising to do.

Brian Rodenborn